Recipe submitted by Ana
- 1 pound of boneless chicken breast
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1.5 onions
- 6 corn tortillas
- 12 wooden toothpicks
- 2 tablespoons of chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 red tomatoes
- 1/2 sweet chili
- Enough oil to fry
- Grated white cheese to taste
- Pico de gallo
- Chopped cabbage
- Blend the tomato, onion, sweet chili, and add it in a pot.
- Add salt, pepper, and consommé to the chicken breasts and cook for 20 minutes.
- At the end of the cooking time, strain and shred the chicken
- In a bowl, prepare the shredded chicken and add the grated carrot, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- To prepare the tacos, place a little chicken previously prepared and roll up the tortilla, securing the tacos with a toothpick, and fry.
- It can be served with pico de gallo, cabbage and cheese.