Calling all FISH Fans
IT’S TIME FOR MARCH MADNESS IN BROOMFIELD! Throughout the month of March, we are growing our “FISH Fan Club” of recurring donors and we need your help to make this a success. When you join the club you choose the amount and frequency of your donations. This is one of the easiest ways to show your support. For questions email email@example.com.
JOIN THE “FISH FAN CLUB” HERE
How to Join
- Go to our Donate page HERE, enter your recurring donation amount and select “Yes” to indicate it is a recurring donation.
- Choose your start/end dates and frequency of your donation (monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Click “Add to Cart.” At this point you will need to either sign into your existing account or create one.
- It’s a convient, budget friendly way to give and make a larger impact over the course of a year.
- It allows FISH to invest in specific areas of our work, strategically expand our programs and innovate.
- Together, it’s an opportunity to create a program that will better share our mission and provide the necessary support to fuel it.
Benefits to You
- You will recieve quarterly updates from our team in the form of newsletters, emails and videos on the impact of your reucrring gifts.
- Once a year we will offer a coffee chat with our executive director to update you on our organization.
- We will be creating a private facebook group for this community to help shape and guide this club. We value your input.
Noodles Dine Out Night
Wendesday, March 24th from 4 – 8 PM
Join us on Wednesday, March 24th from 4 – 8 PM for a dine out night with 25% of the proceeds going to Broomfield FISH.
- Located at Broomfield Corners (120th & Sheridan) – 4530 W 121st Ave, Broomfield
- On the day of the event you can order online.
- At the online chekout enter code “GIVING25” in the coupon code and hit “Apply.”
- Look for the red check for confirmation and proceed to checkout.
Sunday, April 25th from 1 – 4 PM
Register here for the Broomfield Crossing Rotary Topgolf tournament to benefit several Broomfield nonprofits including Broomfield FISH.
- The event will held at Topgolf – 16011 Grant St., Thornton
- Cost $100 per person
- The first 20 teams of six will compete for prizes, games and the Holes 4 Hope Open Championship Cup
“BREAK FROM HUNGER” Mobile Pantry Wednesdays, March 10th and March 24th at Centennial Elementary School
(13200 Westlake Dr. – in cul-de-sac near school parking lot)
FISH, in partnership with Community Food Share and Discovery Church, will host a mobile pantry on-site at Centennial Elementary School from 2:30pm to 4:00pm. Children and their families can receive supplemental food and learn about community resources.
Check out our newsletter to see what’s new at FISH!
GET IN TOUCH
6 Garden Center
Broomfield, CO 80020
For food drive information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION HOURS
Monday 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Tuesdays 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Wednesday 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Thursdays – CLOSED
Fridays 12:30pm – 4:30pm
Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm, please call 303-465-1600 or email email@example.com.