Welcome to Broomfield Fish
Looking Back at 2020
Thank you for your ongoing support of our work and your dedication to helping our neighbors in need. We are excited to share our stories and experiences from last year with you. We hope you enjoy our year in review video and our NEW 2020 annual report.
Why Is This Work So Important? See the Video To Learn More
We are grateful for the volunteers and donors who support our efforts!
Help Meet Our Neighbors’ Basic Human Needs by Volunteering at FISH!
Broomfield FISH needs volunteers to help with food distribution! Please consider signing up for a shift if:
- You want to give back to your community and have fun with our awesome team.
- You are 16 years or older.
- You–and everyone in your household–are healthy and are not experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- You are comfortable wearing a mask and washing your hands frequently.
- You have not recently traveled out of state or had contact with someone who tested positive for COVID.
Due to COVID, FISH is NOT accepting court-ordered community service volunteers at this time.
GET IN TOUCH
6 Garden Center
Broomfield, CO 80020
For food drive information email email@example.com.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION HOURS
Monday 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Tuesdays 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Wednesday 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Thursdays – CLOSED
Fridays 12:30pm – 4:30pm
Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm, please call 303-465-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.