We are so grateful that our community has stepped up to help our neighbors in need! Your donations are more critical than ever, as we have seen double the number of families coming to FISH during the COVID-19 pandemic. Did you know that FISH is spending between $3o,ooo and $35,000/ month on purchased food and we are distributing 160,000+ pounds of food each month? In FY 2020, we served more than 12,000 unduplicated residents!
This year, we prefer that people GIVE CASH DONATIONS INSTEAD OF ACTUAL FOOD. There are THREE great reasons for this:
1) COVID-19, coupled with skyrocketing need, has put a serious strain on our staffing capacity. This means we have limited time and staff/volunteers available to pick up and process donations.
2) Since we are distributing food items through an outside drive-through system, we need to have a consistent supply of certain items. It is much easier to buy exactly what we need in bulk rather than process many different types of donations.
3) We are a nonprofit, so we don’t pay TAX on purchased food. This means that your dollars go farther!
Your gift to Broomfield FISH delivers a healthy return. For every dollar you donate, 93 cents goes directly to our neighbors in need. There are many ways you can contribute. Our Tax ID/EIN is 84-1591870.
- To make an online donation, simply use the DONATE NOW button. To write a check, please send your donation to the address listed below.
6 Garden Center, Broomfield, CO 80020
- Consider asking your employer if they have a matching gift or employee giving program. This lets you double or even triple your contribution!
- You can also make a donation in honor or memory of a loved one.
If you do not need a receipt:
- Drop off items at FISH in the large blue bins on the north side of the building on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 9 AM and 5 PM.
- Drop off non-perishable items in the bins at any Broomfield King Soopers!
If you WANT or NEED a receipt:
- Drop off items on Thursdays between 8 AM and noon using the EAST SIDE donation door, located through our new winterized tents. Just be sure to find someone to weigh in your donation and record it at our kiosk.
If you want to host a targeted food drive:
- Please email email@example.com and someone will send you more information.
Calling all FISH Fans
We are growing our “FISH Fan Club” of recurring donors and we need your help to make this a success. When you join the club you choose the amount and frequency of your donations. This is one of the easiest ways to show your support. For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN THE “FISH FAN CLUB” HERE
How to Join
- Go to our Donate page HERE, enter your recurring donation amount and select “Yes” to indicate it is a recurring donation.
- Choose your start/end dates and frequency of your donation (monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Click “Add to Cart.” At this point you will need to either sign into your existing account or create one.
- It’s a convenient, budget friendly way to give and make a larger impact over the course of a year.
- It allows FISH to invest in specific areas of our work, strategically expand our programs and innovate.
- Together, it’s an opportunity to create a program that will better share our mission and provide the necessary support to fuel it.
Benefits to You
- You will receive quarterly updates from our team in the form of newsletters, emails and videos on the impact of your recurring gifts.
- Once a year we will offer a coffee chat with our executive director to update you on our organization.
- We will be creating a private facebook group for this community to help shape and guide this club. We value your input.
GET IN TOUCH
6 Garden Center
Broomfield, CO 80020
For food drive information email email@example.com.
Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm, please call 303-465-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NOTE: 6 Garden Center is CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC during the COVID-19 pandemic.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION HOURS
Indoor Shopping (By Appointment)
Monday 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Tuesday 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Friday 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Wednesday 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Thursdays – CLOSED