Your gift to Broomfield FISH delivers a healthy return. For every dollar you donate, 95 cents goes directly to our neighbors in need. There are many ways you can contribute. Our Tax ID/EIN is 84-1591870.
- To make an online donation, simply use the DONATE NOW button. To write a check, please send your donation to the address listed below.
6 Garden Center, Broomfield, CO 80020
- Consider asking your employer if they have a matching gift or employee giving program. This lets you double or even triple your contribution!
- You can also make a donation in honor or memory of a loved one.
You can drop off items on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8 am – 4:30 pm and Thursdays between 8 am – 12 pm using the EAST SIDE donation door. Just be sure to find someone to weigh in your donation and record it at our kiosk.
If you do not need a receipt, you can drop off non-perishable items in the bins at any Broomfield King Soopers!
Interested in hosting a food drive?
- Please fill out this form and someone from FISH will get back to you within 10 business days.
IF YOU NEED A TAX RECEIPT, YOU MUST SELECT THE “GIFT OPTION” WHILE ORDERING SO THAT WE RECIEVE YOUR INFORMATION.
Calling all FISH Fans
We are growing our “FISH Fan Club” of recurring donors and we need your help to make this a success. When you join the club you choose the amount and frequency of your donations. This is one of the easiest ways to show your support. For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join
- Go to our Donate page HERE.
- Select the “Monthly donation” option at the top of the form.
- Select or enter your recurring donation amount.
- Fill out your name and payment information.
- Click the green “Pay” button!
- It’s a convenient, budget friendly way to give and make a larger impact over the course of a year.
- It allows FISH to invest in specific areas of our work, strategically expand our programs and innovate.
- Together, it’s an opportunity to create a program that will better share our mission and provide the necessary support to fuel it.
Benefits to You
- You will receive quarterly updates from our team in the form of newsletters, emails and videos on the impact of your recurring gifts.
- Once a year we will offer a coffee chat with our executive director to update you on our organization.
- We will be creating a private Facebook group for this community to help shape and guide this club. We value your input.
GET IN TOUCH
By Appointment Only
Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm, please call 303-465-1600 or email email@example.com.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION HOURS
Monday 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Tuesday 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Wednesday 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Friday 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm