Your gift to Broomfield FISH delivers a healthy return. For every dollar you donate, 93 cents goes directly to our neighbors in need. There are many ways you can contribute. Our Tax ID/EIN is 84-1591870.
- To make an online donation, simply use the DONATE NOW button. To write a check, please send your donation to the address listed below.
6 Garden Center, Broomfield, CO 80020
- Consider asking your employer if they have a matching gift or employee giving program. This lets you double or even triple your contribution!
- You can also make a donation in honor or memory of a loved one.
You can drop off items on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8 am – 4:30 pm and Thursdays between 8 am – 12 pm using the EAST SIDE donation door. Just be sure to find someone to weigh in your donation and record it at our kiosk.
If you do not need a receipt, you can drop off non-perishable items in the bins at any Broomfield King Soopers!
Interested in hosting a food drive?
- Please fill out this form and someone from FISH will get back to you within 10 business days.
Calling all FISH Fans
We are growing our “FISH Fan Club” of monthly donors and we need your help! When you join the club, you choose the amount and frequency of your donations. This is one of the easiest ways to give and provide consistent funds to assist families with food support, emergency financial assistance, and one-on-one mentoring at times when it is most needed!
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join
- Visit our donation page HERE.
- Click on the green “DONATE” button.
- Choose “Monthly Donation” at the top of the form.
- Select an amount or customize an amount that works best for you.
- If this is to support your “Adopt a Shelf” make sure you choose that in the designation and add which shelf you’re supporting in the next sections.
- Fill out the payment information and click on the green “PAY” button.
If you need assistance email email@example.com or call (303)460-6828.
Why Become a Monthly Donor
- It’s easy – just set it up and let it run automatically.
- It’s budget friendly. You can customize the amount when you set up your gift.
- Any amount makes a huge impact over the course of a year.
- It puts food on FISH’s shelves.
- It sustains FISH’s assistance programs.
GET IN TOUCH
By Appointment Only
Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm, please call 303-465-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION HOURS
Monday 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Tuesday 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Wednesday 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Friday 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm