We are so grateful that our community has stepped up to help our neighbors in need! Your donations are more critical than ever, as we have seen double the number of families coming to FISH during the COVID-19 pandemic. Did you know that FISH is spending between $3o,ooo and $35,000/ month on purchased food and we are distributing 160,000+ pounds of food each month? In FY 2020, we served more than 12,000 unduplicated residents!
This year, we prefer that people GIVE CASH DONATIONS INSTEAD OF ACTUAL FOOD. There are THREE great reasons for this:
1) COVID-19, coupled with skyrocketing need, has put a serious strain on our staffing capacity. This means we have limited time and staff/volunteers available to pick up and process donations.
2) Since we are distributing food items through an outside drive-through system, we need to have a consistent supply of certain items. It is much easier to buy exactly what we need in bulk rather than process many different types of donations.
3) We are a nonprofit, so we don’t pay TAX on purchased food. This means that your dollars go farther!
Your gift to Broomfield FISH delivers a healthy return. For every dollar you donate, 92 cents goes directly to our neighbors in need. There are many ways you can contribute.
- To make an online donation, simply use the DONATE NOW button. To write a check, please send your donation to the address listed below.
6 Garden Center, Broomfield, CO 80020
- Consider asking your employer if they have a matching gift or employee giving program. This lets you double or even triple your contribution!
- You can also make a donation in honor or memory of a loved one.
If you do not need a receipt:
- Drop off items at FISH in the large blue bins on the north side of the building on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 9 AM and 5 PM.
- Drop off non-perishable items in the bins at any Broomfield King Soopers!
If you WANT or NEED a receipt:
- Drop off items on Thursdays between 8 AM and noon using the EAST SIDE donation door, located through our new winterized tents. Just be sure to find someone to weigh in your donation and record it at our kiosk.
If you want to host a targeted food drive:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will send you more information.
GET IN TOUCH
6 Garden Center
Broomfield, CO 80020
For food drive information email email@example.com.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION HOURS
Monday 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Tuesdays 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Wednesday 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Thursdays – CLOSED
Fridays 12:30pm – 4:30pm
Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm, please call 303-465-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.