Ways You Can HELP
1. Donate funds directly to Broomfield FISH by clicking here. We will use funds to purchase critical need food items and offer emergency financial assistance to prevent homelessness. Funds allow us to buy in bulk at cheaper rates and minimize the spread of disease.
2. Donate at the grocery stores. FISH's building at 6 Garden Center is currently closed to the public and we are NOT accepting donations on site. However, there are several grocery stores that have our donation bins where you can donate.
• 120th & Sheridan
• HWY 287
•136th & Zuni
We are asking that you donate to our "Cereal Challenge"
please DO NOT sign up for a shift if:
-You are under 16 years old or over 64 years old
-You or anyone in your household are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms
-You are concerned about your own health/exposure or if you belong to a group with a higher risk of experiencing complications from COVID-19
-You have recently traveled internationally, out-of-state or had contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
Click HERE for COVID Guidelines for FISH Volunteers
4. Donate to Broomfield Community Foundation in care of “Disaster Relief Fund” at www.broomfieldfoundation.org. 100% of disaster relief funds will support neighbors in need through a variety of organizations.
5. Donate personal care items, adult and children's diapers, and cleaning products to our partner organization, A Precious Child, who is helping FISH distribute them to families in need. Visit Www.Apreciouschild.org
6. Learn more about Broomfield Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD): www.broomfieldvoad.org. Consider joining as an individual or through an organization.